BE A BACCHANALIST AT TRINIDAD & TOBAGO CARNIVAL 2013
Take an unforgettable journey to the twin-island Caribbean country of Trinidad & Tobago to experience the Greatest Show On Earth! Your guide will be Petra who was born in Canada to a Trinidadian father and a Grenadian mother. She teaches cooking, dance and culture in Japan and loves sharing her rich Caribbean heritage. And she is the author of the world’s biggest bilingual blog on Trinidad & Tobago, Carifrique.com (Formerly TokyoTrinbago).
Friday, February 8 – Wednesday, February 13, 2013
* 5 Nights 6 Days at B&B in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad
* Daily Breakfast
* Round-trip Airport transportation in Trinidad (Twice)
* Steel Pan Yard Tour with driver (February 8 night)
* Tour to Asa Wright Nature Reserve, Blanchisseuse Beach with driver, including picnic lunch
(February 10 morning to afternoon)
* Tour to Eco Adventure Farm and Nature Reserve, Tobago (February 9 morning to afternoon)
* Round-trip Airport Transfer in Tobago
* Round-trip Air Ticket POS to TAB
* 2 FREE Event tickets (Choose from a list in January 2013)
EARLY BIRD SPECIALS AVAILABLE!!!
* PLEASE ASK US ABOUT ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE FOR TT CARNIVAL TOUR 2013
A. Indulge Spa & Beauty Package
Indulge Spa & Beauty in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad prepped Miss Universe Trinidad & Tobago Gabrielle Walcott for her trip to the 2011 Brazil Miss Universe competition. After all the partying refresh yourself with a 60-minute Aromamassage and the Oh So Indulged Spa Manicure & Pedicure Combo.
B. Carnival Monday & Carnival Tuesday costumes with Ronnie & Caro The Mas Band
Ronnie & Caro The Mas Band have won 4 consecutive Medium Band of the Year titles at Trinidad & Tobago Carnival Parade of the Bands
C. Jouvert Monday with Shades De Jouvert
Join Trinidad’s best early morning street party with all-you-can-drink premium alcohol and your own Shades Jouvert t-shirt!
To sign up for the Trinidad & Tobago Carnival 2013 tour, please leave us a message here: http://www.carifrique.com/contact/